Friday, June 18, 2010

Quick Update


The last two months I have been on a craft and cupcake frenzy. Here is a quick update on what I've done.

My sister-in-law gave me this book for christmas:


So I decided to take a peek and try a few cupcakes. Well it turned into an addiction almost. I couldn't stop baking! I have yet to gather pics from my friends cameras. I'll post those later.

These are the Petit Fours



I loved making them so 3 days later I invited my friend Tiffany to help me make the sunflowers. We had a BLAST! we felt like professional bakers. (ill post pics later)












Then, I decided to make a bunch of greeting cards to have on hand.
I just had one idea after another.


I believe this is all I've done before this week. We'll I've started some projects but never finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment