Friday, February 3, 2012

Quick Update

Yes, I've definitely been MIA and not putting in as much effort as I should have into my blog but I hope this changes soon.

Since my last post. I've found out I'm pregnant!! about 2 weeks ago Preston and I found out we are having a baby boy! Preston has picked out Tanner James for his name. I can't wait until this little bundle of joy comes into my arms. I just want to hold him and tell him I love him :)

Besides from that big news. I've moved around quite a bit since October. But Preston and I have finally settled into a cute apartment in Meridian without roommates (my favorite part)!!! We have made this small apartment into an adorable little home that we both love and put as much effort into decorating and making it feel more home and not just a space.

Now to the good stuff: I've been cooking and baking my little heart out. I haven't been doing any crafts but I will soon now that I have a whole room to myself (for now, until Tanner gets here).

I'll have more posts coming on the wonderful creations I've been making.

No comments:

Post a Comment